Saturday 7 December 2019

Various Artists - Soundtrack 1



Compilation of some of my memorable nostalgic musical moments made for films, TV etc...Some beautiful, some that will raise a smile...and a good selection to use for a pub quiz...
The atmosphere of track 17 'Medication Valse', takes me back to the hospital/asylum ward of Nurse Ratched, where everybody is in a prescribed-drug-haze except for McMurphy -
( Jack Nicholson in One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest...a classic ! ) 
From my CD's except for track 1 which I got from the net...I had been after this version for years...One of my favourite TV shows as a boy in 1960's London.  
'Dangerman'...better than James Bond !  - Gus  








Get It Here :

 https://mega.nz/#!OI9FxA5T!7MGB1nzA5FuRm1KGZD4mzE2hyBp1EPQWcanWO8c6MnQ



No comments:

Post a Comment

Various Artists - The O T Band Covers-Influences

Various Artists - The O T Band Covers-Influences Here is a 52 track compilation of the songs that The O T Band regularly covered/featured ...